Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Kleintastic! Jessi Klein + Politics = My Dreams Come True!


Jessi_Klein-PHOTO
Originally uploaded by MikeRoe.

Jessi Klein, who was already my hot, liberal, atheist dream girl (as in, if I were an atheist, I'd be all about that), just moved up a notch on my list by getting all political and doing blogs for CNN.com on the presidential debates! These are must reads in my book. Absolutely priceless. She's so snarky, I love it! These things are even better than her official website, Kleintastic, which is also a must read. Pure gold, I swear. And, before you start saying this is yet another example of the liberal media, Robert Novak is also blogging for CNN. So, there. Check out the link to her VP debate blog below.



CNN.com - Jessi Klein: Blogging along with Cheney and Edwards - Oct 5, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home