Thursday, September 23, 2004

Big Brother's Fitness Twins


logo_banner10
Originally uploaded by MikeRoe.

Oh gosh, I just found the official site of the twins from Big Brother 5, and that is freakin' hilarious. Also, since they apparently set up the site in August, how is that possible, since they were supposedly "sequestered?" I sense shenanigans. Shenanigans, I say! These two are the cheesiest girls on the planet. I couldn't believe, after the little opening movie on their front page plays, it says "Fitness is fun!" Way too much cheeriness in these two. Still, they produced some of my favorite reality TV moments, such as when their faith told them to put up the black guy and the gay guy for eviction. Yeah, real Christian, ladies. Thanks for giving us all a bad name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home