Monday, August 02, 2004

Jessi Klein: Hot, smart, and funny? Love that!



I simply don't have enough good things to say about Jessi Klein. She's been named one of Time Out New York's "Top 10 Comics We Never Get Tired Of," she's won the Emerging Comics of NY award for Best Female Stand-Up, she's appeared on Premium Blend, she's a Comedy Central network executive, she was named Rolling Stone's Hot List's Hot Funny Girl, she's appeared on Tody, CNN, and CNBC, she's working on a one-woman show, and she's on the best TV show ever, Best Week Ever! She's a genius, graduating from Vassar College. Heck, she went to college, unlike most lame celebrities. Oh, and did I mention that she's incredibly hot? Jessi Klein quote of the day: "Every time I hear [Secretary of Defense Donald] Rumsfeld's voice, I get very horny and lonely–nothing has driven my sex drive more than he and [Attorney General John] Ashcroft." Insane and intelligent = My latest celebrity crush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home