Wednesday, July 28, 2004

WWE Raw: July 26th, 2004: The Power Of Two

This Monday, I had the pleasure of getting home late and completely missing the whole Raw Divas Search. Sadly, I missed the battle royal as well, but I guess I'll just have to get my A-Train fix somewhere else. Still, there's nothing like getting to watch wrestling television without filler, but merely two men putting out their all. No, it wasn't a five star match, nor should it have been. It accomplished the tasks presented to it very well, setting up Triple H/Eugene and helping Benoit but Triple H behind him as he ramped up for his SummerSlam match against Randy Orton. It also had some smaller subplots, including the Randy Orton/Triple H match which will likely take place at next year's WrestleMania, which was executed beautifully, with Orton nowhere to be seen while the rest of Evolution was at ringside. My only regret: I missed Kamala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home